Pretty Simple is looking for an experienced User Interface Artist to create some of the best user interfaces for the casual games market.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to be become integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Work with the user interface team to create stunning in-game artwork in a variety of styles.
- Work on all aspects of the user interface from the concepts, icons, optimized assets and animation.
- Create motion graphic animations and pre-visuals in flash and after effects.
- Create high detailed images within deadlines.
- Maintain the consistency of the existing style and create new ways of making it more exciting.
- Work collaboratively within an art team, sharing work and ideas.
- Excellent skills will be required in Photoshop, Flash and Illustrator.
- Excellent graphic design skills and very strong illustration skills.
- The willingness to follow direction and to continuously refine artwork to perfection.
- Able to work precisely within technical restrictions and with tool limitations.
- Be highly organized and have a logical and methodical creative process.
- 1-3 years industry experience in this role or similar.
- Background in graphic design and/or web design with strong illustration skills and an excellent portfolio to prove it.
- Good understanding of user interface principles and are able to demonstrate this.
- Strong interest for video games art.
- Good English language skills.
- Good knowledge of casual games will be a plus.
Interested? Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application in French and English will be accepted.