Pretty Simple is looking for an exceptionally skilled Performance Marketing Manager to work on successful games in our office based in Paris.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to be become integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Responsible for managing and/or running big budget campaigns for marketing acquisition.
- Work closely with analysts and artists in order to create ads for several platforms (Mobile, Facebook Canvas) and analyze their performances.
- Manage advertising campaigns on Facebook / Mobile and determine ROI.
- Test new acquisition marketing channels.
- Generate performance reports with deep analysis.
- Strong sensibility for advertising and marketing performance.
- Experience growing and optimizing acquisition campaigns and partnerships.
- Experience spending large budget on Facebook and/or Mobile for user acquisition.
- Experience conducting predictive analysis to deliver ROI.
- In-depth knowledge of the Facebook Platform and/or Mobiles devices.
- Strong analytical skills and be results driven in order to make decisions based on analysis.
- MS or a PHD in engineering, economics, business or related field.
- Fluent English.
- Strong interest for video games art.
- Good knowledge of casual games will be a plus.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application in French and English will be accepted.