Pretty Simple is looking for a Monetization Manager who will be in charge of the advertising strategy of our games to maximize revenues through all distribution channels at a worldwide level.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to become an integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Evaluate Ad formats to be used based on game’s user interface, game’s user experience and IAP strategy.
- Evaluate Ad networks to be used based on monetization potential, integration constraints.
- Monitor and Optimize Ad Revenue, eCPM, Impressions and Fill rates.
- Define and monitor both real-time and historical KPIs.
- Identify necessary metrics and analysis to support and measure effectiveness of your projects.
- Work closely with Data Analysts and Product Managers.
- Explore new ad formats and new ad networks.
- Segment users to optimize Ad targeting.
- Manage integrations and optimizations roadmap with the production team.
- Be the point of contact between networks and the production team.
- Negotiate deals to optimize Ad revenue.
- Build business relations with Ad networks.
- Manage a multi-million dollars business.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application in French and English will be accepted.