Pretty Simple is looking for mobile game developers to work on our upcoming games.
You will be developing fun, connected, and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions every day, alongside passionate and experienced people.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to be become integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Develop from prototype to production stages.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Work closely with the engineering and design teams.
- Come up with elegant and efficient solutions when facing game development issues.
- Build clean and solid user experience flows with a special attention to details.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Experience writing unit tests, test cases and really testable code.
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases.
- Be wary of performance and network issues that happen in real-life environments.
- Excellent knowledge of communication with back-end services.
- 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience.
- 2+ years building complex applications for mobile using Objective-C/C++, OpenGL ES, Cocos2D(X), Java.
- Track record of having brought successful iOS/Android apps to market.
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field.
- Game studio experience is a big plus.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application in French an English will be accepted