Pretty Simple is looking for an exceptionally skilled 3D developer to work on one of our new project. You will be developing fun, connected, and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions every day, alongside passionate and experienced people.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to be become integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Work on the development of new games and related features.
- Work on gameplay systems design and implementation.
- Contribute to the evolvement of our existing games.
- Maintain detailed design documentation throughout the project cycle.
- Find creative technical solutions to design challenges.
- Make the right technical choices and decisions within the related field of expertise.
- Several years of experience in development with the use of several 3D engines such as Unreal Engine or Unity 3D.
- Experience in a 3D mobile environment with projects conducted in video games or other 3D animations delivered for the advertisement world or other corporate communications oriented projects.
- Candidates coming from the “web 3D” field could be considered if they have strong experience with tools such as Away3D or Flare3D.
- Excellent skills for C# et C++ languages.
- Good English language skills.
- Good knowledge of casual games will be a plus.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at email@example.com
Application in French and English will be accepted.