Pretty Simple is looking for a talented Lighting Artist to work on one of our new projects in our office based in Paris.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to become an integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Light environments and assets into the game engine to create outstanding visuals.
- Create VFX optimized for low performance devices.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
- Superior eye for color and light for both 2D and 3D art.
- Proven experience in real time lighting and rendering.
- Be able to suggest and realise mockups of ideas.
- Superior eye for light, shade, color and detail.
- Self-motivated and a great team player with a can-do attitude.
- Very well organised and able to find design solutions.
- Strong interest for video games art.
- Able to work collaboratively with developers and team leads.
- Good English language skills.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at email@example.com
Application in French and English will be accepted.