Pretty Simple is looking for an exceptionally skilled Digital Creative Designer who can create ad banners from concept to creative.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to become an integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Create a wide variety of high quality marketing & communication images in order to promote our games.
- Develop and execute original concepts for marketing campaigns, brand expanding initiatives and social presence channels.
- Translate business needs into creative output and interprets creative or strategic brief.
- Provide quick sketches and mock-ups.
- Manipulate existing assets to compose campaigns ready images.
- Prepare and deliver final layout in required format.
- Create assets that streamline the creative direction on any one of our initiatives.
- Work closely with User Acquisition, Art and Communication teams and collaborate with Creative Agencies when relevant.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Master Suite.
- Excellent design skills.
- Ability to adapt to different constraints & styles.
- High levels of creativity and imagination.
- Great team player with a can-do attitude, passionate, committed with a high level of initiative.
- Experience in an online-advertising firm or executing creative assets in-house for an online-gaming company.
- Understand of CG animation production processes and terminology.
- Experience with video editing.
- Strong understanding of marketing design and best practices.
- Knowledge of what appeals to different target audiences.
- Passion about gaming and its industry.
- Good English language skills.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at email@example.com
Application in French and English will be accepted.