Pretty Simple is looking for a Business Developer to work on our current and upcoming games. You will work on fun, connected, and highly scalable games for iOS, Android and Facebook platforms, played by millions every day.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to be become integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Work on data stack, from ETL to data modelling to report development to analysis.
- Transform data into actionable insights to influence virality, retention and monetization strategies.
- Work closely with producers and designers and conduct A/B tests and analyze game design features that directly impact the user experience.
- 3+ years of experience in Business Intelligence.
- Excellent skills in SQL and experience with RDBMS.
- Good experience with BI Reporting and OLAP tools such as QlikView or Tableau.
- Good experience with Hadoop, EMR, or Hive.
- Good experience with MPP database (Vertica, Redshift, Teradata).
- Good experience with data modeling & schema design for data warehouses.
- Good experience with programming and scripting language such as vb, python, php or ruby.
- Good English language skills.
- Passionate about gaming is a plus.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at email@example.com
Application in French and English will be accepted.