Pretty Simple is looking for an exceptionally skilled 3D Character Artist to work on one of our new projects in our office based in Paris.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to be become integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Conceptualize, create and design 3D game characters.
- Bring relevant solutions.
- Lead the development of high quality character art guidelines.
- Follow directions and refine artwork to perfection.
- Work collaboratively within an art team, sharing work and ideas.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in game development modeling and texturing characters using 3ds Max and Photoshop (or equivalent 3D and 2D programs).
- An exceptional understanding of human anatomy and a keen eye towards form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to modeling.
- Superior eye for light, shade, color and detail in creating texture maps.
- Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Good English language skills.
- Good knowledge of casual games will be a plus.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at email@example.com
Application in French and English will be accepted.