Pretty Simple is looking for an exceptionally skilled 2D Artist to work on successful games in our office based in Paris. You will be creating a wide variety of high quality 2D artwork, in a semi-realistic style, with Pretty Simple’s talented art team and working closely with Producers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to become an integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Conceptualize and illustrate high quality game assets, props and environments.
- Provide quick sketches and mock-ups.
- Understand the Criminal Case audience in order to develop environment they know and love.
- Render high detailed images within deadlines.
- Maintain the consistency of the existing style and create new ways of making it more exciting.
- Continued development of the visual style, design and overall look of Criminal Case.
- Optimize assets in order to get the better results for the lowest weight.
- Work collaboratively within an art team, sharing work and ideas.
- Experience in creating digital art for video games or professional environment.
- Excellent rendering and design skills with an ability to adapt to different styles.
- Skills in animation with some experience using Adobe Flash.
- Self-motivated and a great team player with a can-do attitude.
- Very well organized and autonomous.
- Able to find design solutions.
- Strong interest for video games art.
- Good English language skills.
- Good knowledge of casual games will be a plus.
- Understanding of designing for mobile platforms is a plus.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application in French and English will be accepted.