Pretty Simple is looking for a Spine 2D Animator to work on one of our new projects in our office based in Paris.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company and a great chance to be become integral part of a highly creative and motivated team.
We are not just invested in games; we are also invested in people. We know that our overall success is a combined effort, and we therefore strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive. Organized extracurricular activities and social outings bring our international team even closer together, making our work environment casual, inviting and inspiring.
- Conceptualize, create and integrate great animations in crime scenes for the game “Criminal Case” on mobile and Facebook.
- Work independently and be able to bring relevant solutions.
- Work closely with engineers and leads to establish, maintain and troubleshoot vfx/motion graphics pipelines.
- Strong curiosity about computer graphics animations technics in gaming and film industry.
- Be able to create VFX with Adobe Flash.
- Be able to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently.
- Ability to optimize the animation for various platforms including mobile.
- Meticulous and organized approach to work in a team.
- Perfect skills with Spine.
- Basic skills with Photoshop.
- 2+ years’ experience in video games industry.
- Good English language skills.
- Good knowledge of casual games will be a plus.
Send your Resume and your Cover Letter at email@example.com
Application in French and English will be accepted.